Saturday, August 25, 2012

Introduction.

Hey guys,

My name is Victoriya Shleyfer and I am a second year student at the University of Colorado at Denver. I am originally from Russia but have lived here pretty much my whole life and have gone to school in Colorado. I am a double major in Accounting and Finance and am in the Business School here at the University.

Tayrona National Park, Caribbean Coast, Columbia


I picked Colombia to be my place of interest to explore because I have always been fascinated by the culture, language, and the people so now it is time to take a scientific view of it and see what that has to hold. Also, I’m interested in Colombia because it has a little bit of everything. It borders the Pacific Ocean so that means beaches. The country also has a fascinating city and mountains so it’s a little taste of everything. The last reason why I chose Colombia is because I would really love to visit the country one day and hopefully see the beautiful geographical sites that I have seen in pictures. 

Thank you for joining me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment